Beginning

I don't know where to start my story. Fragments of memory drift around in my head, with no beginning nor end, no rhyme nor reason, no overarching pattern to help me make sense of my life. (If only I knew when it started, then maybe I would know what it was...) There will be no drama here, either, no tragedy nor happily-ever-after. Just a lonely little girl riding the ups and downs of a confusing little life. I've never quite understood what other people think, so I give you only my point of view; take it as you wish. It does not claim to be the whole truth and nothing but the truth; only the quiet ramblings of a puzzled kid all but lost in a 19-year-old body.

So, I'll just dive right into the middle... like I do so often when my grown-up is trying to fall asleep...

No comments: