Preface: The Child Inside and her unheeded call

I'd like to think The Child Inside doesn't exist. If you met me, you'd probably believe it. She's a pretty quiet little thing. Once, she may have been more demanding, but now she's let me take over her life and I dare say I manage it well enough. All she asks are a few moments to herself during the night... She just doesn't want to be completely forgotten. Who would? So, now I'm going give her the floor to tell her own story. Maybe when I grant her that wish, she'll finally leave me alone...

1 comment:

the sabra said...

Your words (from this post and from others I've read just now on your blog) are incredibly heart-reaching. (huh? did i just make up that phrase?) I feel, really feel, the sentiments n sagas.
I'm waiting-with you-for the day when all pain will be but a distant memory.